our Spring so far

So I am writing this and realizing I have really slacked on my blogging even though I said I was back. It just seemed so overwhelming to me because I knew I had so much to blog about so I could catch up. Every time I sat down to write I found something else to distract me and I never got around to it. Finally getting around to posting about what we have been up to this spring. Hope I will get my summer post up in a timely manner!!




watching construction in our neighborhood

MONSTER JAM!!




Pajama day at school


playdate with Avery


Zoo with Oliver


Rodeo date

checking out the fire truck

helping daddy fix the lawnmower

painting with cotton balls


celebrating mine and my friend's 30th

baby shower for my bestie



catching crawfish

fishing with Papa

dislocated my knee, this was my view for a couple days

at the county fair




trying to be like mama


making daddy a birthday cake

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!