life in pictures

We have been busy lately, things are going, going, going, around here! I have been take a picture a day since Seth turned one so I could get as many pictures of him as possible. Since I have been away from blogging for a while I wanted to catch up on all my pictures that I haven't post.

So here it goes...
wearing daddy's shoes

built a blanket fort


oatmeal sensory bin

love that smile!

playing with his friends at bible study

he likes the dog bed too

story time with daddy


with Gigi and Grandpa

washing his truck

the free zoo at Petsmart!

with MawMaw

yummy muffins


splashing with Gigi

was jealous of his new cousin... he wanted to be a baby again!

my brother and his family

Mother's Day

doing some fine motor activities

playing with daddy

reading with daddy

we had a chalk painting class at MOPS, showing of our creations

waiting for swim class to start

reading in the car

then hugs for hop hop

reading to Jake

when a mess turns into a fun activity for dad and son


passing his clothes test at his swim class (something similar to ISR)! He did great and it is such a great thing for kids to learn. We definitely recommend this life-saving class!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!