Our Easter

So I know I am really behind on my posting but I figured I could work on catching up. I have been doing a lot of editing and photography so when I am on my computer, that is what I do. So here goes my Easter post...

Our Easter started with a visit to the Easter Bunny. Seth was okay with him last year, but not so much this year. He might look like he is smiling in the picture but he wasn't at all!

Our next adventure was dying Easter eggs. That was definitely an adventure with a toddler who doesn't understand the word gentle yet haha! Also our colors did not work so well. Anyone have any good egg dying tips or kits you buy??
Anyways, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...





Over the Easter weekend, our little one was busy with three different Easter egg hunts. First was one that a local put on in a park.



Then we had Sunday morning at our house.


And his Easter basket...



Then Sunday afternoon at my parent's house. He has this Easter egg hunting things down now!




It wouldn't be Easter without some good ol' family pictures. And one with his new cousin who was born in January.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!