Citrus Lane Box reviews


One of my favorite times to shop for Christmas presents is Black Friday or Cyber Monday. And sometimes I find some a deal that is not quite on my list of Christmas presents... opps! So I found a great deal on three months of boxes from Citrus Lane. We have gotten our three boxes and I wanted to review the ones we have received so far.

December Citrus Lane Box

When I opened our first box, I was really excited. Seth loves Love Child fruit and veggie pouches, so I knew he would love these. He also immediately wanted to grab onto the stuffed animal. It was a stuffed animal dog made from scraps. I loved that it was made from excess materials that would have just been thrown out otherwise. The counting stacker wasn't Seth's favorite thing right away but we played with it for a few days and he got the hang of stacking, he loved it! The book is adorable and has a great meaning behind it.

January Citrus Lane Box

Seth loves the book about the baby animals, we have then since bought another one like it. We have used the rabbit shaped plate a lot and it will really come in handy when Seth gets the hang of using sauces and such. The wooden worm toy was the first thing our little one grabbed and he was interested in figuring out how to play with it. We haven't used the hand sanitizer yet but it is in our diaper bag. The last thing in the box was a Fabletics membership invitation, since I already have a membership with Fabletics, I didn't need this.

February Citrus Lane Box

This was a great box! Seth wanted the bath time basketball hoop open immediately. We had one already but not the same brand and also the suction cups on the one we had weren't sticking very well. I love the flash cards! I am working on teaching Seth as much as I can while he is with me and not at a MDO program. The straw bottle is nice too, we haven't used it yet but I am looking forward to using it with Seth because we are going to work on using straws soon. I am excited to try out the Popbar hot chocolate stick. You just swirl it in some warm milk and tada!!

If you would like to try the boxes or sign up, go here!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!