croissants for a picky eater


Recently my best friend texted me and told me about a quick recipe she did for her little girl. As soon as I read the directions, I was really excited about trying the recipe.

Introducing croissants for a picky eater...

Croissants - we used the ones in the roll, you roll them out on a cookie sheet
steamed broccoli
shredded cheese
deli ham

Preheat the oven to the directions on the croissants package.
Roll croissants out on a cookie sheet.

In four of the croissants, add in cut up ham and shredded cheese.
In the other four, add in the chopped broccoli and shredded cheese.

Roll the croissants up.
Bake according to package.

They could last about a week in the fridge.

Providing Seth with something that was hiding things he normally wouldn't eat seemed to really help his picky streak. He is getting better about trying new things which is great! And it is such a simple recipe or task that I can easily have them done while he naps... and still get other stuff done, like the never ending pile of laundry.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!