Toddler Chex Mix

Lately I have been looking for easy recipes for our little toddler. He is sometimes pretty picky but if I hide things I can get him to eat healthy things. The other thing I have a hard time with is snacks to give him that are easy for our fast-paced life. Today I wanted to share two different recipes I have made lately that our little one really seemed to love.


Fruit and Veggie Muffins

Go to the original site to get the recipe, I followed it pretty much exactly.
Seth really loves these and I love that I can get a lot of fruits and veggies into these muffins. Also, I love that you can freeze them for up to three months, although I don't think they will last that long!


Toddler Chex Mix
adapted from A Blessed Nest

What you need:
2 cups Cinnamon Chex
2 cups Apple Cinnamon Chex
1/2 cup Wheat Chex
2 cups Honey Nut Cherrios (I used the HEB brand)
2 cups Annie's Chedder Snack Mix
1/2 cup Tedder Grahams
add in Goldfish (optional)

To make:
mix together in a bowl
store in an air tight container
That's it!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!