annual weekend with my girls

Every year, my friends from college get together for a weekend trip some other than the town we all live in. We have gone to Fredericksburg, Wimberly, Dallas (it was busy year so that year didn't count with our rule), and Canton. We missed last year so this year was much needed, we decided to go to our old stomping grounds in Waco were we meet at Baylor!

We all got in Friday and had dinner. We tried to go to all our favorite restaurants while we were in town! Saturday we all did some shopping then rested and caught up. 




One of the other things we did was try to find some of the murals Waco is putting up throughout downtown to revitalize it.






It was a much needed girls weekend but I missed my boys. Can't wait to see my girls again soon though!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!