The lights are hung, the ornaments are up...

Every year I am surprised at how fast the Christmas season sneaks up on me. I am one of those people who refuse to decorate for Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. But I want my decorations to be up as much as possible so I rush myself to get the decor up the first week of December. I am a photographer and get really busy with family sessions around this time of year and this year was much busier than in the past. I am very thankful for the business but I didn't think I would have everything up as quick as I did this year. But I am late on getting my post up displaying it haha!

dining room


entry


breakfast area

living room


bedroom




Christmas tree and Santa's cookie





Baby boy's room



Linking up with Thrifty Decor Chick for her Christmas Tree Party.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

love it all...especially S's room :)

Brettni @ Bringing Up Brumfields said...

I love the glittered canvases. I've done one wach year of my Little's handprints the past two years, which reminds me... I need to get this year's done!

Merry Christmas!