Book Review: The Storyteller


The Storyteller
by Jodi Picoult

Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors. She publishes a new book every year and I have read pretty much all of her books. While I was teaching, I got behind a little bit but now I am catching up. I decided to start with "The Storyteller". 

A young women is an excellent baker who has gone through a horrible accident and has to deal with a great loss. She befriends an elderly man who asks an impossible favor from her. Throughout the book, she debates what to do and how to handle the favor he has asked of her. 

It is an emotional and historical novel that you can't put down. Reading about the Nazi invasion from both points of view was definitely hard to put down as well as emotional. Picoult delivers such a great novel once again and like always, you never know what character you want to side with. I definitely recommend reading this one!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!