2014 Christmas Card

Today I wanted to share the Christmas card we sent out. Early in October we took family pictures and I wanted to change from our normal one picture card that we normally send our and went with a three picture card. Our photographer did a great job and I loved how they turned out. I will post more about those later. 

I took these pictures after I had already put them in my Christmas Card scrapbook, so excuse the paper around the card.



I am linking up with Lindsay, Brettni, Amanda, and Joy to share my card. Link up today!

I'm also linking up with Faith for her Christmas Card Carousel.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lyndsey said...

love, love, love! My favorite pic is the one of Seth in the air :)

I have a christmas card scrapbook too! They are so fun to look back year after year !

Thanks for linking up, Megan!

tara @ the every things said...

Such a adorable card!! What a cutie youve got there!! Im stopping over from the link up! merry christmas! :)

Brettni @ Bringing Up Brumfields said...

Megan!! Those are so cute, and the Christmas scrap booking paper makes a perfect backdrop for photographing them. =)

Thanks for joining us and Merry Christmas!!

Amanda said...

What a cute card!! Each picture is great!!

Thanks for joining the link-up!!

Kelly Slater said...

So cute. Where did you get them printed?! And a Christmas card scrapbook- brilliant! Merry Christmas from the link up!

Dawn said...

Love the colors in your card! Merry Christmas!! :)

The Yarbrough's said...

Love your Christmas card.

Stopping by from the Christmas card link-up. Thanks for sharing your card!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

Faith said...

Such sweet pictures and a very pretty card!

Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

bobandkelly.com said...

Stopping by from the Christmas Card Carousel. Love your card! Merry Christmas!

J Howard said...

Stopping by from Faith's Blog! Adorable card!!

Erin said...

Love the pictures you chose for your card! It came out beautifully. Found your post on the Christmas Card Carousel :-)