Decorating with storage


Our house definitely lacks in built in storage or storage areas so I have to be very creative in my storage use. Mainly I use baskets throughout different areas of the house.


Under one of our consoles we used some Pottery Barn storage to store all of our board and card games.


Within our entertainment center, there was a space to put storage for DVDs. So I found some long locker bins and we use those to store our DVDs.


Pottery Barn does it again! We use these to obviously store our little man's toys so he can easily access these, I just pull them out so he can grab what he wants.


I found this adorable magazine rack at Magnolia Market and use it to store some business paperwork that I need to easily access.


When you already have to use storage for things like kitchen utensils, might as well make it cute. I found this utensil holder at Target and the trivet at Hobby Lobby.

What kind of storage do you use as decoration?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!