Best of 2012

In the year's past, I have always done a post about the things that have happened throughout the year. Check out the 2010 and 2011 post. I am going to do it again because I like to have a recap of the year and enjoy the memories again!


January
Rocket v. Oklahoma City game

February

my birthday



Liz and Andrew's wedding

March
rodeo to see Jason Aldean

April

celebrating 3 years being together


cut off my hair


Paul's birthday

May
Casting Crowns concert

Kendal and Brady's wedding

Took pictures at Georgia's 1st birthday party



started Crossfit

June

celebrated birthdays

took real estate classes

July
started my photography business


Matt and Kelly's couples shower

Baby Ellie was born

continued real estate classes

August

passed my real estate exam

September
introduced Ben to our family


Kelly's bridal shower and bachelorette party

October



Baby Hannah was born

Went to Fredericksburg for my brother's wedding


celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Galveston

November

Thanksgiving

December
VATC trip to Canton

Rockets v. Grizzlies


Christmas

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!