recipe: basalmic glazed pork tenderloin

Recently since changing my lifestyle, I have started cooking a lot more and more often. As I learn recipes and I see results from clean eating, cooking has grown on me. 

I use the Wheat Belly cookbook a lot because my doctor's husband wrote it but also because it has some great, easy recipes. We made this really delicious pork recipe recently and it was gone fast.

I will preface this by saying, I am not a food blogger, but I do want to start sharing healthy recipes. The recipe found here is not word for word from the book... please buy the book to get the full recipe and many more.

Basalmic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
from Wheat Belly Cookbook

ingredients:
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon ground cardamon
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil, extra-virgin olive oil, or butter
1/4 cup beef broth
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard

instructions:
Preheat the oven to 350.

Combine cardamon, black pepper, and salt. Then rub the ingredients evenly on the tenderloin.

In a heatproof baking pan or ovenproof skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the cooking oil.

Cook the tenderloin, turning occasionally, until brown on each side.

Place in the oven and let roast for 20 minutes.

Take cute pictures of your little helper... oh wait, that was just me.

Transfer roast to cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes.

Place the cooking pan or skillet over medium-high heat and add the broth and vinegar. Stir to remove any brown bits. Cook until mixture is reduced to about half, then stir in the mustard.

Slice the pork and then drizzle the mixture over the pork.

Eat up!
Buy the Wheat Belly Cookbook for the full recipe.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!