first Easter basket


Baby boy's first Easter is coming up and I finally got his Easter basket together. I had a hard time figuring out what to put in it since he is not at the age for candy. Toys and books seemed like the best option. So I headed to my favorite place, Target, and picked up some great things. Most everything in the basket I bought and used my Target Cartwheel app which is just about my most favorite thing in the world. On this trip I saved a total of $10! 

The basket is from Pottery Barn Kids and it is personalized too! They were having free personalization in February so I took that opportunity to buy his basket!


Curious George DVD was on sale for $4! Well of course I was going to snatch that up. And this one is about pirates... a key to this momma's heart!


The board books were 10% off with my Cartwheel app. I love the board books and Seth loves to try and chew on them!


Around our home we stay away from any foods that have GMOs and Ella's Kitchen (among others) is a great baby food brand that doesn't have any GMOs in their foods. With me being at work, these pouches are great for when I can't puree the foods myself. And our little guy loves them!! These were also 10% off with my Cartwheel app. I bought some more but these are the ones I put in his basket. 

The card was also bought with my Cartwheel app but the Infantino squeakie wasn't. One of his squeakies was ruined so I wanted to give him another one. He just loves that noise.

The basket came together well and I think our little one will be able to really use these things at the age. Can't wait to see how his basket grows and changes as he does!

Linking up with The Good Life blog.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)