love is in the air

One of my closet friends got married the weekend before Thanksgiving and I was glad to be a part of her big day.

The weekend started off with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal went well but I am pretty sure my poor friend hated her coordinator by the end of the night.

The dinner was decorated beautifully and her fiance (now husband) made a very well put together slideshow of the two of them!



Saturday the bridesmaids spent most of the day getting ready together in the bridal suite before going to the church to take pictures. 




The bride was beautiful and so happy. She just glowed!



The night ended with a beautiful reception and awesome band! 


we can never take a normal picture

This was a big weekend for our little family because it was Seth's first wedding (although he was barely there... my mother in law watched him in the hotel room) and it was my first day that I didn't spend with him the entire day. I was away from him most of the day but it went by fast because we were so busy.

I am so happy for Taylor and Michael and wish them the best!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!