40 weeks


Excuse the messy hair and my comfy outfit... There is only so much a new mom can do!

How far along: would be 40 weeks

Baby size: a jackfruit... What in the world is that?
His actual measurements at birth: 7 lb. 3 oz., 20 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Maternity clothes: now I am wearing a lot of nursing friendly outfits. 

Sleep: it's much different than before. I wake every two to three hours for a feeding. But it's worth because I get to bond with my little boy!

Movement: he is a fighter! When awake he is moving all over the place... Very strong boy!

Food cravings: always hungry these days but no cravings. We are quite stocked in the fridge thanks to many wonderful family and friends so that's what we have been having. 

Food aversions: again nothing in particular, have many options in the fridge. 

What I miss: nothing... Our little boy is here!

Looking forward to: seeing our little boy grow up!

Best Moment:  having our little boy on the 25th... Birth story to come!


Pregnancy Symptoms: none! 

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: didn't get any stretch marks and my belly button remained an innie!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Heather said...

Congrats!!!

Lyndsey said...

Hope you're doing well with your new bundle of Joy! I know the first few weeks can be crazy!