What is in my hospital bag

What is in my hospital bag? That was a really intriguing question... I had no where else to turn but Pinterest! Oh and some great friends who really gave some great suggestions. But I did a lot of research and put a lot of thought into this. Of course I probably started packing a little early (about 7 weeks out from our due date), but I wanted to be ready just in case. Also with school going back in session I knew I needed to get things done before it started and I had less time.


Me:
nursing bras

button down pjs

nursing pads (samples)

socks

Chapstick
nipple cream (samples)
flip flops for shower
nursing cover
underwear
robe
yoga pants

Baby:
coming home outfit
swaddles
onesies
socks
mittens
sleepers
car seat (installed)

Dad:
snacks
extra clothes
toothbrush
deodorant

Toiletries:
travel size stuff
towels

Other:
bobby pillow
camera and charger
baby book and scrapbook paper
phone charger
thank you gift for nurses
birth certificate form

Purse:
phone
ID
insurance card
make-up



To grab on the day:

pillow
book
going home outfit/strapless dress
blow dryer
straightener
toothbrush
dry shampoo
brush
face wash
mouthpiece


I am going to follow up this post with what I needed/used at the hospital. I believe that kind of post is more helpful because I feel like my list is probably way too much.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Heather said...

Since I ended up delivering prematurely, I didn't have a bad packed and my hubby had to run home and throw things in a bag for me. The things I missed the most were chapstick and hand lotion, believe it or not!

Hannah said...

I was so excited to pack my hospital bag too! It made me feel more prepared and made the baby coming home with us part a little more real. It's a good thing I packed my bag early too, cause my little gooseberry decided he wanted to come early! yikes! Thankfully I had a list with the few items that had to wait to be packed (like hair dryer, toothbrush, and such) otherwise I probably would have forgotten about those things!