Nursery Reveal

The nursery is complete!!!! I am so excited that the vision I had in mind came together so great, thanks to Beth! And of course help from my husband, mom, dad, MIL, and the many people who gave us the adorable decorations from the showers they hosted!

So I have decided to post about the final nursery reveal and try to get as many links as possible for those who might want to purchase anything we have in the room. There will be updates once the bumper is back from getting fixed and once the curtains are hung.
To see all nursery progress posts go here.

Here was our list of things to do so you can see individual posts of the specific progress:
Begin to organize baby Seth's clothes
curtain rod and curtains - still to be hung
white wash shelves
hang floating shelves
organize bathroom
organize kitchen stuff for baby - in progress

Let's start with the bathroom, which will also be used as the guest bathroom. We need an update and we had a lot of decorations to use so we continued the vintage nautical theme in there as well.

life preserver - gift


A family friend and I white washed the shelves and then we hung them above the toilet and accessorized.

The nursery:
the view looking in

top of dresser/changing table
helm - antique store, anchor and whale - gifts

changing pad cover - gift

print, letters - antique store, boat - gift

dresser organization for changing time

more dresser organization

glider, woven basket - gift, "stuff" basket

our white washed shelves, same process as the bathroom shelves

print, letter & boat- hobby lobby

book ends- gift, puppy, frame - gift, lantern

frame - hobby lobby, musical snow globe - trip to Arizona, @ sign - Joss & Main, jar - gift

cross - made by friend, lamp, curtains

set of four prints, quiltcrib sheet (we have about 7 different crib sheets & I love it!), bumper and crib skirt

closet and kitchen organization to come

Well, there it is! Now I just need my little boy in there and everything will be complete!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

looks great! Seth is going to just love it ;)

Megan R. said...

So cute! I love all the little touches, and it's so organized! (for now). wink*wink

Courtney Kassner said...

I love it! Now all that's missing is a baby!

Katie said...

i am in LOVE with this nursery! one of my favorites i've seen. love the nautical theme! great job!! so cute!

Wifessionals said...

I absolutely love the nursery!!! I can't wait to hopefully do a "boy" nursery in the future (:

Jenna Sue said...

I just found this from the link backs to my Etsy shop—everything turned out amazing! Do you mind if I post a photo on my facebook gallery and link over to your blog? Thanks@ -jennasuedesign.etsy.com