hurry Fall, hurry!

So the temperature in Texas is slowly starting to decrease. It is only in the 100s for part of the day instead of all day!! This means Fall is just around the corner and I can't wait!

Around our part of Texas we have a short Fall and basically no Winter which makes me sad because Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the colors, the holidays are nearing, and the cooler weather.

I have been seeing so many blog posts about Fall and decoration and craft inspiration that I figured I should do my own and this way I can look back at my post and decorate and craft while at home with Seth!










Crafts/Food


via

Fall fashion




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

LOVE all these. Fall has always been my favorite but mainly because I'm a fall baby and hey, if Seth is born after this sunday he'll be a fall baby too!