before baby arrives

We have accomplished a few more things on our babymoon bucket list!! We have about 30 or less days left so we might want to do at least one more thing...
Go here for the original post.
Here is our (updated) list:
Houston Zoo
Cooking class
Date night in Kemah
Science museum
Astros game
Sam Houston State Park

Last week we went to a cooking class with my parents at Hubble and Hudson in The Woodlands. They had the night planned with another couple but they couldn't make it so we were able to go instead! It was so much fun!! The class was Southern Home Cooking and the recipes were from "The Help". The food was delicious and we had a great time making it.


the mac and cheese was my fave!!

Then this last weekend we went to an Astros game with two of our nephews. I am a bad photographer and didn't take any pictures. I was quite miserable and swollen so it was hard to have any effort towards anything :(

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Wifessionals said...

I wish we had a fun cooking class like that around here! I loved seeing your photos on instagram (: