39 weeks

How far along: 39 weeks

Baby size: a watermelon
6.2 to 9.2 pounds and 18.9 to 20.9 inches long

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been, most maternity and maxi dresses. Getting dressed recently is definitely a task!

Sleep: Not great unless I am super exhausted. I am too anxious to sleep but I am taking small naps every once and a while which helps.

Movement: He is definitely running out of room but he is still moving. He doesn't really do jabs anymore, he kinda just rolls and adjusts and it moves my entire stomach.

Food cravings: nothing really, except Monday I really wanted a milkshake and some curly fries!

Food aversions: I still can't seem to eat meat (hamburger, grilled chicken, etc.) that is plain. 

What I miss: Sleep and being able to move like I used to

Looking forward to: this little boy's arrival!

Best Moment:  We had our 39 week appointment Monday and we are making progress, I was 1.5 cm and about 70% effaced. She said my cervix was more favorable so that is great! But then she decided to go ahead and schedule me to induce on Wednesday at 8 a.m. Soooooo on Wednesday we will be welcoming Baby Seth to our family!! We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little boy!

Pregnancy Symptoms: exhaustion, swelling, being uncomfortable, plenty of aches and pains

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks and the belly button is still in!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Wifessionals said...

I would love if the induction was tomorrow for us! Mainly because now I don't think I will sleep a wink in between today and Friday. I'll be praying for you and can't wait to "meet" him!

Emily Powell said...

Well, you made it! While we're at ballet tomorrow you'll be getting ready to have a baby. Let me know when you're up for visitors! Which hospital?

Lyndsey said...

Wednesday as in TOMORROW Wednesday?!?! Yay!! Good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Happy almost Birth-day Seth!!

Isabel Gomez said...

So Excited for you! Soon you will have your precious gift in your arms! Know I am praying for you today...that all goes well and Seth arrives healthy and strong!

Hugs!

Issy

Courtney Kassner said...

So excited for you! I hope everything goes smoothly and I can't wait to read all about it!!