38 weeks

How far along: 38 weeks

Baby size: a pumpkin (bring on Fall!)
6.2 to 9.2 pounds and 18.9 to 20.9 inches long

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been, most maternity and maxi dresses. But since I am wearing so many different outfits throughout the week and weekend and can't seem to stay on top of laundry or ironing... I am running out of options. Getting dressed recently is definitely a task!

Sleep: Not great unless I am super exhausted. Sunday night wasn't too bad but I still woke at least 3 to 4 times.

Movement: He is definitely running out of room but he is still moving. He doesn't really do jabs anymore, he kinda just rolls and adjusts and it moves my entire stomach. The other night it looked like he pushed his entire back up and I had one big bulge on one side haha! He is still doing that every so often.

Food cravings: nothing really, the nausea is getting to me sometimes so I am not as hungry as I used to be. Didn't know nausea could kick in again towards the end of pregnancy :(

Food aversions: I still can't seem to eat meat (hamburger, grilled chicken, etc.) that is plain. 

What I miss: Sleep, not being swollen, and being able to bend properly without taking my breath away

Looking forward to: this little boy's arrival! And the fact that we are ready and we are totally prepared for his arrival any day now!

Best Moment: getting the nursery completely finished, finally hung the curtains!
We had our 38 week appointment yesterday and there was still no progress :( But we were able to get an ultrasound and see our little boy! He is about 6 pounds, 6 ounces and has lots of hair! My blood pressure was slightly elevated again but still no protein in my urine so my doctor isn't worried. She is asking me to do a 24 hour urine collection to double check and we are going to our next appointment Monday instead of Wednesday.
We received a car seat cover and adorable bowtie from JennyPennyDesigns. Can't wait to dress Seth up in his bowtie!

Work shower

Crossfit shower

Pregnancy Symptoms: exhaustion, swelling, being uncomfortable, plenty of aches and pains

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks and the belly button is still in!

crazy how much this things grows
left - 24 or 25 weeks
right - 36 weeks

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Wifessionals said...

My appt is tomorrow too. I'm hoping for some progress! Sleep is horrible, nausea stinks and I have nothing to wear...I'll be doing my bumpdate tomorrow too. I can't wait to see yours...I've been stalking your instagram!

Lyndsey said...

You are getting so close! Can't wait to hear if you've made any progress at your appt. tomorrow! Come on Seth!

Emily Powell said...

you get closer everyday!

Katie said...

you are so close! and look adorable!! how fun that the nursery is done!