37 weeks

How far along: 37 weeks
FULL TERM!!!

Baby size: a winter melon
6.2 to 9.2 pounds and 18.9 to 20.9 inches long

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been, most maternity and maxi dresses. I will probably continue to wear that from now on because I don't want to buy more clothes before he comes. I can't wait to just be able to relax in sweatpants and stuff once he gets here! Just got wait for him to get here and the weather to actually cool down.

Sleep: Not too great, I am getting anxious so it is hard for me to get a good nights rest. Also, I'm still having heartburn and hip pain. Moving from side to side is difficult and I hate that it takes about 3 minutes just to roll to my other side. I haven't had a full nights sleep in a while so I can wait for nap time and to get lots of those hopefully once baby comes.

Movement: He is definitely running out of room but he is still moving. He doesn't really do jabs anymore, he kinda just rolls and adjusts and it moves my entire stomach.

Food cravings: nothing really, but I was really happy because I made some food that I will actually enjoy eating this week!

Food aversions: I can't seem to eat meat (hamburger, grilled chicken, etc.) that is plain. Eating it by itself makes me disgusted! 

What I miss: Sleep and my normal sized feet

Looking forward to: Being full term! And we have two showers this week (a work shower at my school and a Crossfit diaper shower/WOD).

Best Moment: BEING FULL TERM!!
We had our 37 week appointment and I am 1 cm dilated and still about 50 to 60% effaced. A little bit of progress, not too bad! I think we are making a few other areas of progress but I am not sure I should mention the name of that because they can't seem to come up with a nicer sounding name... but lets just say there is one more sign that labor is coming!

Pregnancy Symptoms: exhaustion, swelling, being uncomfortable, plenty of aches and pains

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks and the belly button is still in!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lyndsey said...

Woohoo!! Yay for reaching full term! Sounds like you have everything ready to go - now it's just time to wait! Crossing my fingers you don't go as long as I have :)

Megan R. said...

You're getting so close! Congratulations!

Emily Powell said...

well, you made it! He's fully cooked!

Meg O. said...

You are looking awesome, lady!! I cannot believe you are full term!!! That just flew by!

J and A said...

YAY for full term! So great. Crossfit shower/wod? Sounds fund!! I miss sleep too. Sigh. :)