36 weeks

How far along: 36 weeks

Baby size: a honeydew
4.2 to 5.8 pounds and 17.2 to 18.7 inches long

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been, most maternity and maxi dresses.

Sleep: Not too great. I am having hip pain on my right side and heartburn when I am on my left so I switch sides quite a bit. Last week being the first week of school I was exhausted and slept pretty well but Monday night I had a really rough night and my mind was going going going!

Movement: He is definitely running out of room but he is still moving. Sometimes I can see him roll from side to side (or a part of his body roll), it is a crazy thing. Paul said its like he is trying to find a way out of there!

Food cravings: nothing in particular... one night I wanted something to snack on and I couldn't decide on anything, I am very indecisive these days. I also really want sweet tea a lot!

Food aversions: still staying away from plain grilled chicken

What I miss: Sleep and my normal sized feet

Looking forward to: Our next appointment next week! I love going every week to see the progress.

Best Moment: I got my keepsake box from Paper Coterie, it is perfect! It holds all my pregnancy memories.

We had our 36 week appointment and I am not dilated but I am about 50% effaced. She said this is just an estimate but he is weighing somewhere close to 7 or 7.5 pounds!! He is going to be a big boy!

Pregnancy Symptoms: exhaustion, swelling, being uncomfortable, plenty of aches and pains

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks on my belly and the belly button is still in!


This was taken last week but it is crazy to see how much my belly has grown. Everyone keeps thinking he is going to be a big boy and early... we will see!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

Cooper was estimated to be around 10 lbs (yikes) but ended up being 8.5 That's still big but not as big as they thought! The bigger they are the more rolls they'll have and I LOVE rolls!

Lyndsey said...

Looking great! I was suffering from horrible hip pain the other week, but it seems to have worn off so hopefully yours will too! I did a lot of stretches and made Will give me plenty of massages so try that. If it doesn't work, at least it feels good! :) You'll be FULL TERM next week!!!

Ashley said...

You're getting so close! My younger brother was born 10 lbs. We joke that he came out a toddler!