random summer happenings

This blog has been taken over by baby posts, so I figured it was time I did a post about the other things we have been up to. Yes, pictures overload!

I helped host a bridal shower for my friend Alison

Got some great deals of my first two books from Shutterfly

Went to a wedding for a family friend... got to see one of my closest friends who now lives in NC for law school

Celebrated my Nana's birthday with some cheesecake

went to Painting with a Twist with some teacher friends

This guy turned one!

Celebrated a friend's two-year-old's birthday

A pretty eventful summer so far... only one week left and then I have to go back to work :( But only for about a month because then I will be home with baby Seth for a few weeks!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Katie said...

i want to do one of those painting nights! they sound so fun!

Katie Feagin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.