our first baby shower was a little wacky!

Like in the past, my mom's friends threw me a shower for Baby Seth. The Wacky Pack loves throwing showers and I have documented those in the past.

They used the nautical theme and it turned out great... and a bonus I was able to take all the decorations home to use for the nursery!!! Some of the pictures were taken by me but most of them were taken by my college roommate, Emily.

the invitation
 
 
 
 

the most adorable personalized cookies
 
 
my college friends
 
my beautiful momma and  I
 
My SIL and I
 
Taylor and I
 
Instead of a card, guests brought books and wrote in them for Paul and I or Seth. That one you see there, Little Stinker... hilarious!! It is about a fish who farts, love it haha!
 
opening gifts... not going to bore you with a ton of these
 
Paul stopped in for a visit and to help load the gifts
 
Can't wait for my next shower which will be my joint shower with my best friend!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

I had so much fun! It was such a nice shower!

Rorie said...

GORGEOUS!! Ours was nautical themed as well!!

Rorie said...

GORGEOUS!! Ours was nautical themed as well!!

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

You are a cute mama-to-be!! Congrats!!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Lyndsey said...

Such a cute shower!! And you look adorable!