My best friend had her baby!!

I received a text message in the middle of the night this morning from my best friend... her water broke! I didn't get it until a little later and by that time she had already gone to the hospital. She then preceded to text me most of the morning. At the end of church service, I glanced at my phone and saw that it was time for her to start pushing. About 30 minutes later I received the news that she had her baby!!! It made me so emotional knowing my best friend since 1st grade was a momma!!

Introducing Madison June, 7 lbs 2 oz, 18 3/4 inches.



Also, I've meaning to post these, but I took maternity pictures from Jenny and Dave a few weeks ago... here they are!






I am so happy for Jenny and Dave and I can't wait to meet Madison!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

So happy for Jenny and Dave! Life will never be the same!