Bows and Bowties Shower

Our second shower was a great success! My best friend and I had a joint shower thrown by two of our close friends and they went with the theme bows and bowties! It was sooooo adorable!!! We had a great turn out and had a good time seeing everyone.






Jenny and I

Jenny and her mom

me and my mom


Emily, me, Jenny, and Ashley - the hostesses

adorable Hannah Grace

us with our moms

and one more with Ash!

After the shower we also took a few pictures of Jenny and I together and they turned out really pretty. I am glad we were able to document our growing bellies during this time.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

such a cute shower idea!

Laura @ The Everyday Joys said...

Aw - you look great! I love that cake. Congrats on your upcoming little one! :)

J and A said...

What a cute shower!! :) LOVE the bestie photos, I did that with my best friend when I was just pregnant and she was about to pop!