35 weeks

yep, so there is a weird flap thing going on with the dress but oh well!

How far along: 35 weeks

Baby size: a coconut
4.2 to 5.8 pounds and 17.2 to 18.7 inches long

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been, most maternity and maxi dresses.

Sleep: Not too great. I am having hip pain on my right side and heartburn when I am on my left so I switch sides quite a bit.

Movement: He is definitely running out of room but he is still moving. Sometimes I can see him roll from side to side (or a part of his body roll), it is a crazy thing

Food cravings: nothing in particular... one night I wanted something to snack on and I couldn't decide on anything, I am very indecisive these days

Food aversions: still staying away from plain grilled chicken

What I miss: Sleep and my normal sized feet

Looking forward to: just getting things done around the house. Also we have some fun relaxing things planned this week.

Best Moment: my best friend had her little girl this weekend!!! I am so excited for them!

Pregnancy Symptoms: exhaustion, swelling, being uncomfortable

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks on my belly and the belly button is still in!

I don't think I ever shared a few of these pictures so I figured I would now...

growing growing

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

ha! I didn't even notice the dress until you said something! You look super cute!