34 weeks


How far along: 34 weeks

Baby size: a butternut squash
4.2 to 5.8 pounds and 17.2 to 18.7 inches long

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been, most maternity and maxi dresses, lots of yoga pants during the day. Started back at school this week so we will see if I can make my maternity clothes last through the month of work I will be having.

Sleep: Not too great, having a little bit of restless sleep because I just keep thinking about all I need to do before baby arrives or the labor and things like that. I am having hip pain on my right side and heartburn when I am on my left so I switch sides quite a bit.

Movement: Some days he doesn't move as much which starts to worry me but I drink or eat something really cold (throwback to freezer pops!) and usually that does the trick. He is just probably running out of room. I just get nervous between appointments I guess.

Food cravings: I really wanted a salad from Texas Roadhouse... date night!

Food aversions: still staying away from plain grilled chicken

What I miss: Sleep and my normal sized feet... going back to work and starting school next week, I know I won't see my normal feet for a while :(

Looking forward to: Getting most of the nursery stuff done, buying all the little things we still need, and getting ready for baby boy!

Best Moment: My family shower was this weekend!! We had our appointment today and it went well, great heartbeat. No news yet, but our next appointment is in two weeks.

Pregnancy Symptoms: exhaustion, some random pains, swelling, and just being uncomfortable

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks on my belly and the belly button is still in!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

wait...what? you want a salad?