decorating the nursery: bedding and decorations so far

Starting getting bedding and decorations ready. Still not complete and the layout might not stay. I want to wait until I get the glider to make sure the room is situated the way I want it before hanging things. 
Order decorations (ordered some)
Here are some of the prints and miscellaneous decorations

Get bedding (ordered some)
Got a few crib sheets and our bumper!!
Re-finish the table lamps and side table
I re-finished the table lamp I am going to use, but I decided not to re-finish the side table. Here is what I ended up with for the lamp... just need a shade
before
after
Of course I still need to put it in the room, but this is what it looked like after the first coat
Begin to organize baby Seth's clothes
I began working on sorting out things in Seth's dresser and closet but of course I still have lots of organizing to do!

Order glider (found one!)
Organize the room, closet, and dresser
Start decorating room

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!