31 weeks

horrible photo... our electricity went out right before taking this picture

How far along: 31 weeks
Baby size: a pineapple

2.5 to 3.8 pounds and 15.2 to 16.7 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: Because of the whole scale thing I think I am about at 25 to 26 pounds... this is just an estimate and also means my start weight was off. I know I am thinking too much of it but I am trying to enjoy the moment and the one time I can be picky about eating what I want.

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been, most maternity and maxi dresses
Sleep: It has been horrible this week, I am exhausted but I am anxious and have weird dreams that keep me awake or at least not in a deep sleep.

Movement: He is a very active baby! He has very sporadic movements but he is strong and kicks hard. I can also feel him slowly rolling or adjusting.
Food cravings: nothing in particular

Food aversions: I don't want any big heavy meals, light is the way to go these days


What I miss: sleeping, being cool, and my normal size feet
Looking forward to: Our second shower in a couple weekends. My best friend is also pregnant and we are having a joint shower together thrown by some really good friends of ours, I can't wait!!
Best Moment: Our babymoon, it was hot but it was fun spending time together... shower and babymoon posts coming soon.
Pregnancy Symptoms: hot, tired, and uncomfortable... still


Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks on my belly and the belly button is still in!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

Once you have him you will forget that you were ever uncomfortable...I swear. I know that sounds dumb but it's true!

Wifessionals said...

Sleep is killing me...I feel so unrested when I wake up! I just saw a friend have her baby at 35 weeks which is crazy...because that's just about 3 weeks away for us...I should probably get serious about getting things in order just in case...

Rorie said...

You look beautiful!