30 weeks



How far along: 30 weeks
Baby size: a cucumber

2.5 to 3.8 pounds and 15.2 to 16.7 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: So that is a weird story... my scale broke, got a new one, and then learned that my old scale has apparently been telling me wrong numbers... so now I have no idea what my start weight was and cannot tell ya how much weight I have gained. Bad news is the new scale is telling me I weighed more than I thought so now my goal weight after baby is a lot farther away than I thought :( Not happy about it but it will all work out and I will get to that goal weight!

Maternity clothes: Same as I have been. Trying to wear the same things over and over again is hard to do when you need to wash them and iron them and never seem to have time to do either haha! I have been wearing a lot of Paul's shirts still which is comfy!
Sleep: still not good, I can't seem to get comfortable and I get up at least 1 to 2 times during the night for a potty break.

Movement: He moves all the time! Pretty sure he is situated on the right side of my belly with his legs in my ribs and his head down. Its funny because he moves and you can see my belly move... I always wonder what people around me think and if they catch that happening haha!
Food cravings: nothing in particular

Food aversions: again, nothing in particular

What I miss: a good night's rest and being able to bend over and move around with ease
Looking forward to: Our babymoon weekend in San Antonio! We are really looking forward to a weekend away, just us!

Best Moment: We had our first shower over the weekend and it was so much fun! Can't wait to share a post with y'all.

Pregnancy Symptoms: hot, tired, and uncomfortable... still

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks on my belly and the belly button is still in! Paul is on belly button watch every day!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Wifessionals said...

I can't wait to see things from your shower! And I am getting tired of wearing the same things over and over again too lol

Katie said...

yeah for a baby shower!! it's so fun to unpack everything!!