29 weeks


How far along: 29 weeks
Baby size: an acorn squash

2.5 to 3.8 pounds and 15.2 to 16.7 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: well remember my scale broke last week so I got a new scale, I hate that I am tracking weight and it isn't with the same scale. I will update this soon.

Maternity clothes: Mostly dresses and maxis, they are the most comfortable. Still maternity and non-maternity tanks and such.
Sleep: still not good, I can't seem to get comfortable and I get up at least 1 to 2 times during the night for a potty break.

Movement: Still moving a lot, he is definitely getting bigger, seeing him move around is fun. Thanks for the responses on the strange movement breaks.
Food cravings: anything cool and light and lots of sweet tea (which I can't drink much of because of the caffeine)

Food aversions: grilled chicken on its own... love it in sandwiches though


What I miss: a good night's rest
Looking forward to: our first shower this weekend!!! And our babymoon in a couple weeks!

Best Moment: our appointment... my glucose test went well! And we got to see our baby boy and got some great 4-D pictures.


Also we bought some more things for the nursery, hopefully I will be doing a nursery update soon!

I started receiving my books for a book swap I am participating in. I sent one book and I am supposed to receive 36 back!
Pregnancy Symptoms: hot, tired, and uncomfortable, oh and shortness of breath is back!


Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks on my belly and the belly button is still in!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

you're getting so close!

The Life of Poole said...

I love your maxi, its adorable!

Kwok Wai Wu said...

Nice post and interesting photo. Thanks for your sharing. I love your blog very much. I am sure that I will recommend it to all of my friend. At the same time, I will like to invite you to visit my blog at http://1newbornbabyclothing.blogspot.com/ and share all my happiness and sadness with you. Also you can find many useful information on baby stuff. Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

http://www.1newbornbabyclothing.com/