28 weeks

How far along: 28 weeks
yay! I am on time this week!

Baby size: a eggplant

1.5 to 2.2 pounds and 13.6 to 14.8 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: not sure, my scale broke :( 

Maternity clothes: Both maternity and non-maternity. I am wearing a lot of workout pants and Paul's tshirts. Since I am off work, I really don't need to dress up a ton!

Sleep: ugh, not so good this week, I am getting more and more uncomfortable

Movement: LOTS! But it is weird some days he will be crazy active and moving all day and then others he will be a little less active but still moving. Did any of you experience this?

Food cravings: nothing in particular, usually just some Chick Fil A!

Food aversions: grilled chicken

What I miss: a good night's rest

Looking forward to: our appointment this afternoon! And my first shower is in a week and a half!!

Best Moment: getting things for the nursery
Made a trip to Hobby Lobby and Michael's to pick up some frames for the prints we received (alphabet, nautical, and book excerpt). I picked a few more things while there. Of course they aren't hung or decorated yet but it feels good to have the frames and some accessories.

Got my swaddles I won through a giveaway!

Pregnancy Symptoms: just uncomfortable

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: no stretch marks on my belly and the belly button is still in!


It is crazy how fast the belly grows, this was just about 3 weeks apart!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lyndsey said...

I love all your nursery prints! His room is going to look so cute!

Wifessionals said...

a) I love your outfit!

b) I am right there with you on poor sleep

c) I'm glad you got the swaddles

d) I think it is funny your craving is Chickfila but your aversion is grilled chicken lol

Katie said...

that dress is so cute!! and i still have days where she is super active and then others where I don't feel her a lot! it always made me nervous but my dr and everything i read said it's normal.