27 weeks


How far along: 27 weeks
Took the picture a few days late and then took forever to finally get to my computer to upload and edit... sorry :(

Baby size: a rutabaga... I don't even know what this is haha!1.5 to 2.2 pounds and 13.6 to 14.8 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: 16 pounds, dropped a few out of no where

Maternity clothes: Both maternity and non-maternity. I have started to wear Paul's t-shirts around the house because they are must more comfortable than my shrinking shirts.
Check out my recent fashion post!

Sleep: Getting better, still waking up a lot for potty breaks and sometimes I get a little uncomfortable but I think I have found what positions are my go-to so it is easier to get settled.

Movement: Lots! He is very active in the morning and wakes me up a lot... I love that feeling. And he is active again in the evening and when I go to bed.

Food cravings: Chick Fil A!

Food aversions: nothing specific, sometimes it is just hard to figure out what I want

What I miss: cool weather, this Texas heat is really getting to me. I can't believe I still have a few more months of this really horrible heat.

Looking forward to: our appointment next week, our weekend trip for our babymoon, and starting pre-natal classes!!

Best Moment: Nesting, I have had a great time nesting this past week. I feel so accomplished these last few days but I keep realizing that my summer is going way too fast and it scares me. I want to have most things done for Seth's room and arrival before I even go back to school in mid-August.

Pregnancy Symptoms: hmmm not really any I can think of except maybe a little swelling. It definitely got better for a few weekends but with the heat and lots of things around the house to do, it is picking up again.

Stretch Marks/Belly Button: none on my belly! Paul thinks my belly button will pop, I disagree... he loves to look at it and see how shallow it is getting haha

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!