Senior session: Ashley

Earlier this school year, I completed another session. During this session the weather was being very difficult so we decided to split the session into two. One in March and one in May. I know this student has already graduated but I wanted to post her session anyways. I had a great time working with Ashley (she was my yearbook editor as well this year) and her mom had a great time coming up with places to take pictures!



















Can't wait to get some more sessions in before I have to take a little break for maternity and the school year. I learned so much during this past year of my business getting up and going and while I am teaching I know I can't do sessions during the months of November through May/April because of the craziness of being a yearbook/newspaper teacher. Since my maternity leave falls in the months of October and November this year, I am taking a break from the business from September 2013 through March 2014. I might pick up a few sessions for families sometime in the November December months for Christmas cards but that all depends on this mommy thing. But after March of next year, I am going to jump on this full speed!!!


Thanks to all the families and seniors who have made my business possible this past year!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

These are great Meg!

Megan Reinbold said...

Great job! It's nice to see a Senior that looks like a high school student. (Some I've seen, they're so "done up," they look much older). She's adorable!