decorating the nursery: where we started

Nursery time!! I think these posts are going to be my favorite to write this summer. I am going to try to write this as we finish the things on our list of things to complete for the room. So I have listed all the things we have completed and all the things we have left to do. I will keep the same list with every post and just add links for the things I previously posted about.


I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

Plan the nursery
Clean out
looking in

view from window
Order crib and dresser
When we were registering we found a crib and dresser we had liked but upon more research we realized that even though it said 4-in-1 crib, it didn't come with a conversion kit and even worse, I couldn't find the attachments online. We visited a new baby store in our area and found the perfect crib and dresser combo! I am really excited about our choice and can't wait to get them delivered.

Pick a paint color
Our selections:
not the best picture, but the top two were the ones we narrowed it down to. With the espresso colored furniture, we decided to go with the big one on the left, Mahattan Mist from Behr

Paint
Clean out the closet
Begin to organize baby Seth's clothes
Order decorations
Get bedding
Begin putting the furniture in the room
Order glider
Re-finish the table lamps and side table
Organize the room, closet, and dresser
Start decorating room

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Courtney Kassner said...

Yay! I can't wait to see how it turns out. We are going to try and pick out paint colors this weekend.

J and A said...

So excited to see the final product! So exciting! We have our almost cleared out and paint picked! Now the hubby just needs to paint! :)