decorating the nursery: paint on the walls!!

Already some more progress on the nursery!! Over the weekend while I was out of town, my amazing husband, along with my father and mother-in-law, painted the nursery. We picked Manhattan Mist from Behr and we are extremely happy with our choice. Obviously the pictures don't do the color justice but I wanted to share with you!

Paint
Paul started with taping off everything then painting around the window and around the outlets


He sent me this picture when he completed the work... I was so excited because the color ended up being exactly the way we wanted!
All done!
A close up of the color

Clean out the closet
Order decorations
Get bedding
Re-finish the table lamps and side table
Begin putting the furniture in the room
Begin to organize baby Seth's clothes
Order glider
Organize the room, closet, and dresser
Start decorating room

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!