Babymoon bucket list: Painting with a Twist

We accomplished something on our Babymoon list!
Go here for the original post.

Here is our list:
Painting with a Twist
Sea World/Weekend in San Antonio - booked
Houston Zoo
Date night in Kemah
Science museum
Astros game
Sam Houston State Park
Paddle boarding in The Woodlands
Cooking class

On a random Thursday night before I headed out of town, Paul and I visited a local place called Painting with a Twist. I am sure you have heard of places like this where you can go and enjoy a fun few hours painting (with help from an instructor) and some wine. Of course I did not take part in the wine but it was still so fun!
Thursday nights are what they call Thirsty Thursday and they normally have a wine related painting. It was so much fun to spend some time with my husband and to see the outcomes of our paintings.
Now be prepared for a picture overload!!

my blank canvas

the inspiration

how we started, mine on the left, Paul's on the right


the final products!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!