baby essentials: registry part 3 - nursery and fun stuff!

Welcome to Part 3 of our registry! The first and second parts are here and here. This part will cover all the fun stuff and all the things in the nursery. (Sorry it has taken me so long to get this part posted, we still were deciding a few things.)

Nursery
It was planned here so I will be showing a few things she mentioned on the board and then some other things we registered for.
  Crib and dresser. We found both of these at Kids' 1st Furniture, it is a Houston area store. Hopefully I can find a picture of these soon but as of right now I haven't found them online. They are going to be an espresso color and the dresser is going to be used as our changing table.

Decorations Beth picked out for our design:
fitted crib sheet in charcoal and cloud
fitted crib sheet in gray chevron
mint chevron changing pad cover

mint wave changing pad cover
breathable mesh bumper -any fabric in shop


Wooden letter "S"
nautical prints -we are going to get 4

plush whale this is sold but there are other colors and maybe I could special order it
wooden paddle
vintage whale painting
There are a few things that have sold so they aren't available anymore... I will try to find them at flea markets and stuff!

Lamp. This is a lamp the designer put on the board for us and I love it, it will be great on our dresser/changing area.
Cloud B Sleep Sheep. A lot of people recommended this and I just knew I had to have one. We also registered for a travel giraffe.

Clothing
Of course when you get multiple showers you will probably get lots of clothes but we did register for basics like onesies, bibs, socks, etc. Can't wait to get clothes though!!! I love little baby clothes!!!

Toys
I found some great things at all the different places we registered like this lion, lamb mat, jungle pals carrier toy bar, twisty fish, take along discovery cards, Baby Einstein Octoplush, and Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Orchestra.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Emily Powell said...

I used the sleep sheep and giraffe on the go ALL the time! For home though I prefered a sound machine that didn't turn off at certain times. When it would turn off G would wake up. Can't wait to see the room and to meet baby Seth! If you need any help just let me know. We're so close now!

Beth // Design Your Dwelling said...

I love your updates! Thank you for continually referring to the design board I pulled together for you! :)