26 weeks


How far along: 26 weeks

Baby size: a head of lettuce

1.5 to 2.2 pounds and 13.6 to 14.8 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: 17 to 18 pounds

Maternity clothes: same as I have been, both maternity and non-maternity. I know I have been saying this but I promise a fashion post is coming soon.

Sleep: doing okay. I was out of town this weekend and one night I slept in a bed with a memory foam mattress... lets just say I see one coming my way soon!

Movement: Lots! The other night I saw a "wave" across my lower stomach... I was such a great thing to see. Also, the other morning he woke me up with three or four kicks/punches in the lower ribs. Love feeling him move but he is one strong baby!

Food cravings: nothing really

Food aversions: again, nothing really

What I miss: nothing right now... maybe just being comfortable. I forget I have a belly sometimes and I am already clumsy so it tends to "run" into things :)

Looking forward to: doing more nursery stuff and things around the house to prepare for Seth's arrival.

Best Moment: hanging out with friends this weekend! And of course getting the crib, dresser, and mattress!!!! Update coming soon!

Pregnancy Symptoms: just being uncomfortable

Stretch Marks: a few on my hips


Got this cute shopping cart cover from winning a giveaway on Wifessionals from Michael Mooo Designs.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Life of Poole said...

Such a cute shopping cart cover and you look awesome as always!

J and A said...

That cart cover is so cute and away have!! Nice win! A comfy bed is the best!!