25 weeks

How far along: 25 weeks

Baby size: a cauliflower

1.5 to 2.2 pounds and 13.6 to 14.8 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: up 19 pounds

Maternity clothes: same as I have been, both maternity and non-maternity
Fashion post coming your way soon!!

Sleep: doing pretty well, my sleep pattern is different now that school is out for the summer so I am going to bed later and getting up just a bit later. I think it is helping me get comfortable. I just feel bad because I toss and turn, get up for bathroom breaks, take sheets off, etc. and I hate that I might be disturbing Paul's sleep. 

Movement: lots of movement some days then he gets quiet for a bit. But we are seeing him move a lot more and it is fun to watch my bump shake.

Food cravings: nothing really

Food aversions: again, nothing really

What I miss: normal sleep and being cool... its too humid in Texas.

Looking forward to: seeing my girls this weekend! Also, making progress on the nursery.

Best Moment: hanging with the family for father's day and enjoying this time off from work

Pregnancy Symptoms: swollen ankles, joint pain

Stretch Marks: a few on my hips

I am so glad I have been taking this weekly pictures... Look at that bump grow!
(10 weeks, 15 weeks, 20 weeks, and 25 weeks)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lyndsey said...

Looking cute mama!! Don't worry about messing up your hubby's sleep to get comfortable - the baby will be worse :) I toss and turn all night long too lately, ugh!

Wifessionals said...

"seeing the bump shake"...that's the perfect way to describe it!!! I can't wait until we can see a real foot or hand..I think it may freak me out a little (:

Katie said...

you look so cute!! sleeping in my biggest complaint too! it is so hard to get comfortable!