24 weeks

as you can see in this picture... we painted! More to come!

How far along: 24 weeks and one day

Baby size: a cantalope

12.7 to 20.8 ounces and 10.5 to 11.8 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: after my vacation I am up to about 18 pounds

Maternity clothes: same as I have been, both maternity and non-maternity
Fashion post coming your way soon!!

Sleep: getting better but I do wake up quite often to change positions.

Movement: Yes! He is moving more and more each day. And the movement is getting stronger. I think I saw him move while I was resting one night on the vacation!

Food cravings: not really anything in particular except maybe chocolate

Food aversions: nothing in particular

What I miss: sleeping easily and joint pain - chiropractor should help with this

Looking forward to: ordering decorations for the nursery!

Best Moment: Our 24 week appointment and hearing his heartbeat. Also had a great relaxing vacation with my mom, my best friend, and her mom. It was much-needed!

Pregnancy Symptoms: swollen ankles, joint pain

Stretch Marks: a few on my hips

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Wifessionals said...

I am looking forward to this fashion post....

Meg O. said...

You are looking fabulous, mama! Glad y'all had a good vacation!

Lyndsey said...

Gosh, I feel like our pregnancies are flying by! I am interested in this chiropractor business...I've never been before but my back pain is getting progressively worse... :(

Loving the paint color by the way! And your baby belly!