23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks

Baby size: a grapefruit

12.7 to 20.8 ounces and 10.5 to 11.8 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: up 15 to 16 pounds

Maternity clothes: same as I have been, both maternity and non-maternity
Hopefully soon I will do a maternity fashion post and show you where I have bought all my goodies!

Sleep: getting better but still having painful joint pain that makes sleep difficult and restless. I did go to the chiropractor this week and that made me feel much better. I am going to continue sessions with him so I can get everything in alignment and prepared for baby's arrival.

Movement: Yes! He is moving more and more each day. And the movement is getting stronger. Paul feels him every once and while. I think it will still be a few weeks before we can see him move.

Food cravings: starting to want milkshakes again!

Food aversions: nothing in particular except still pizza.

What I miss: sleeping easily and my ankles being normal size

Looking forward to: picking out a paint color for the nursery and starting to paint (didn't start this last week but we are making progress). Also really exciting about school being over this week!!!

Best Moment: Ordering Seth's nursery furniture! And got a fun package from Barrel and a Heap. I used a discount code and bought Seth some goodies... love them!

Pregnancy Symptoms: swollen ankles, joint pain

Stretch Marks: a few on my hips.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

J and A said...

Yes do a fashion post for sure!! You look awesome. mmm milk shakes!! Pizza has been my go to when not feeling like making anything else!