22 weeks

I look a little more round this week than I did last. I guess he is finally starting to move up past the belly button.

How far along: 22 weeks

Baby size: a papaya

12.7 to 20.8 ounces and 10.5 to 11.8 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: not really sure, I am bad about weighing and I might have had a "growth spurt" as Kaitlyn at Wifesessionals calls it. I think I am up to 15 but like I said I am not positive. Might be updating that later.

Maternity clothes: same as I have been... nothing much new except a lot of tank tops. I have been having to wear Paul's running shorts because mine are too tight... its a good look haha!

I have started to love dressing my bump and finding things that look good. Finally past the point of just looking fat, no I look pregnant!!
taken last week

Sleep: not really good at all. I have been having really bad hip and knee pain in my left leg which makes sleeping difficult.

Movement: Yes! He is moving more and more each day. And the movement is getting stronger. Paul got to feel him for the first time on Friday night and then again Saturday!

Food cravings: nothing... not really wanting anything

Food aversions: nothing in particular except still pizza.

What I miss: sleeping and my normal clothes.

Looking forward to: picking out a paint color for the nursery and starting to paint. I am determined to get this started this week!

Best Moment: Paul being able to feel Seth's movement! He loved that moment and he had the biggest smile on his face.

Pregnancy Symptoms: just uncomfortable and joint pain

Stretch Marks: maybe a few on my hips.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Wifessionals said...

Ha! Thanks for the weight gain shoutout lol.

I re-weighed myself this morning and I think I am back to 13-14...I have no idea what is going on!!! But this is a GREAT tracker for you and it is so much more realistic than a lot of the ones I have found!

http://www.babymed.com/tools/pregnancy-weight-gain-calculator-by-week

Lyndsey said...

Haha I remember wearing a lot of Will's clothes last time - they are just more comfy! I will be sporting his t-shirts around the house as soon as mine get too short!

Sorry about the rough sleep :( I hope it gets better soon!

Rorie said...

Awh so exciting!! I loved when I started feeling really good and wanted to dress it up and show off!! Now I'm trying to hide it as much as possible!

J and A said...

Looking good!! I am starting to love dress the bump now too that it doesn't just look chunky. So exciting your hubby felt him. Can't wait for that.