21 weeks

yes, I love this jacket... I will try not to wear it again next week!

How far along: 21 weeks

Baby size: a pomegranate

12.7 ounces and 10.5 inches

Gender: BOY! Seth Randall

Weight Gain: up 13 pounds as of this morning

Maternity clothes: Maxi dresses, skirts, and my jean capris... buying some shorts soon so I can wear those throughout the  summer... it is already hot hot hot in Texas.

Sleep: A little better over the weekend... it was not good earlier this week.

Movement: Yes! He is moving a lot more each day and they are getting stronger. Hopefully Paul will feel him soon, he is jealous.

Food cravings: grilled chicken sandwich from a local hot spot... Vernon's!! Had one Sunday night for dinner and I wanted another one a few hours later although I wasn't even hungry.


Food aversions: Pizza... Paul wants it but I just can't seem to stomach it.

What I miss: My clothes fitting and being able to use my beband

Looking forward to: memorial day weekend, no this is not baby related but I am excited to spend time with my family at the farm and have a day of doing things around the house that have been needing to get done.
Oh and buying things for the nursery!

Best Moment: getting our design board from Beth!

Pregnancy Symptoms: just uncomfortable and back pain

Stretch Marks: not yet!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Rorie said...

Gorgeous momma!! I swear the weeks will past faster now. Seems just like yesterday I was at 21 weeks & here we are at day 9!

J and A said...

You look awesome!! I LOVE that dress. I find jean jackets are easy to throw on too.

Emily Powell said...

Past the halfway mark!