20 weeks


How far along: 20 weeks - HALFWAY!

Baby size: a banana.
10.6 ounces and 6.5 inches
And we had our appointment and he is measuring in the 53rd percentile. He is growing well and measuring right on time if not a little ahead of schedule (only by a few days).

Gender: BOY!

Weight Gain: up about 11 to 12 pounds depending on the day

Maternity clothes: Still a little here and there. I have been purchasing lots of maxi dresses that will be good for my growing bump as well as when I am not pregnant.

Sleep: It has been okay, still exhausted all the time though. If I don't get in bed by 9, I am extremely tired the next day.

Movement: Yes! He has been moving a lot more each and every day. But Paul still cannot feel him... hopefully in the next few weeks.

Food cravings: nothing in particular. I am working on cutting out all the fried food (because that is all I have wanted these past few weeks and I am too tired to cook throughout the week) I have been eating so I will not have a lot of extra weight gain to lose when the baby is born.

What I miss: my back not hurting, it is horrible... but we are getting massages this week!

What I am looking forward to: my first shower! My students are throwing me a diapers and wipes shower on the 21st

Best Moment: Going to our anatomy scan appointment, Paul graduating, and being halfway through!

Pregnancy Symptoms: just uncomfortable and back pain

Stretch Marks: oh no, maybe a few on my hips but then I didn't see them the next day so maybe not still!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lyndsey said...

Do you have a body pillow? I had horrible back pain with Liam and it did seem to help! I got the Snoogle, but there are many to choose from.

Emily Powell said...

you look great! yay for halfway!

Wifessionals said...

Ryan finally got to feel her last night!!! Soon!!!