The good ole days

The first weekend of April, I spent some time with my girls from college. I love these girls and I am so glad they got to visit. Emily lives in the area, but Jaclyn and Ashley drove down from Dallas. We had a great time touring the Saint Arnold's Brewery, strolling The Heights, and eating out... love food! Talking was definitely something that we did all night and all day... we missed each other, we hadn't been together, all four of us, since the beginning of December. Can't wait to see them again. (sorry for the bad phone pics)




at the brewery... yes, I am drinking water



at Jus' Mac in The Heights area



And just because I have these two cute pictures and no post to put them on...

she loves when you hold her like this, she is spoiled

Cali always gets on my towels before I have time to fold them

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Katie said...

how fun!! that mac and cheese looks delicious!!!

Emily Powell said...

such a fun weekend!