registering and essentials

So I am a little late on this one but I wanted to write some things down.

I have been researching things for the registry for a while but since we don't know the gender it is really hard to get started (and the stress and busyness of work hasn't helped either). But I have read lots of blogs and gotten help from lots of friends. My friend, Emily, has been really helpful. Here is her post about registering when she was pregnant with Georgia.

Stroller: The only thing I have really put much thought into as of now. This is a big decision because we know we want one that grows with the baby and also has a connection to easily attach to a car seat. We also wanted something easily moveable and gender neutral. I think we have narrowed it down to a few but the one I have really heard about was the BOB Revolution Jogging Stroller. With this you do have to get attachment pieces for the infant car seat but then this thing grows with the baby and the car seats that fit do too. Some of the ones we were looking at only have an infant car seat.


 

Link I have used to research:
Fairytales Are True - 10 things
My Everyday Love - baby favorites 3 to 4 months
Mommas Me Time - the second time around
My Everyday Love - newborn must haves
Linking up with Wifessionals and Five 27 Jones.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!